MYHEP ALL TABLETS BLOG :
SPECIFICATION OF MYHEP ALL (VELPATASVIR & SOFOSBUVIR)
PRIMARY USES CHRONIC HEPATITIS C VIRUS (HCV) INFECTION
- Brand Name- Myhep All
- Active Ingredient - Velpatasvir and Sofosbuvir
- Strength of the content - Velpatasvir 100 mg & Sofosbuvir 400 mg
- Packaging- 28 Tabs/container
- Manufactured by- Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Available in tablet form
Myhep All is belongs to type of antiviral drugs which consist of Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir combination . This drug is used to prevents the Chronic Hepatitis C infection in adults. Sofosbuvir involved in the treatment of Hepatitis C infection of all genotype I, II, III, IV, V & VI which is used together with Velpatasvir is a NS5A inhibitor.
Myhep All dose is Sofosbuvir 400mg+ Velpatasvir 100mg. Normal given dose of this drug is one tablet should be taken daily (OD) orally with or without food for 12 weeks.
SIDE EFFECTS OF MYHEP ALL MAY INCLUDE
- General lethargy or feeling of tiredness.
When ribavirin combination, will cause some side effects like fatigue, anemia, nausea, headache, insomnia and diarrhea. This is not an full list of side effects related to Myhep All and one can experience some other side effect, while taking this medication care should provide.
Other side effects that the patients suffered like slow heartbeats, weak & shallow breathing and pale skin rapid heart rate; they may seek medical advice.
PRECAUTIONS (SAFETY INFORMATION):
For the patient safety , they should give detailed explanation about their past history of medical treatment like
- A history of Hepatitis B;
- Kidney disease(if they are dialysis);
- Liver problems;
- If they are recently used a heart rhythum medicine called amiodarone
AVAILABILITY OF MEDICATION:
Myhep All is used only under the guidance of registered medical practitioner, it can be purchased from market with valid prescription of a healthcare professional likes Gastroenterologist, Hepatologist or a Physician.
Indian Generic Medicines safeguard that the patients are supplied precise medicine at the affordable prices through a fast more of delivery
Indian Generic Medicines can reinforcement in the delivery of Myhep All at incomparable price to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, China, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, South Africa, Zambia etc…
PREGNANCY SAFETY AND LACTATION:
During pregnancy and lactation ,Myhep All tablet is probably safe to use.
STORAGE INFORMATION OF MYHEP ALL:
Properly store the drug to maintain its quality and efficacy as follows.
- Store it in a cool and dry place (room temperature)
- Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine.
- Container should be labeled and child resistant cap will secured.